Answered By: Carolyn Johnson
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015     Views: 25

Hi, Elaine -- You need to submit a request via Interlibrary Loan.  If you are associated with an academic institution, you can do this through your library, or check with your public library.   If you have any questions about the process, you may contact the interlibrary loan office here at Connecticut College by calling 1-860-439-2667 or emailing